The Oxford Food Bank collects unsold fresh food from local supermarkets and wholesalers that would otherwise be wasted
We deliver it for free to over 80 Oxfordshire charities helping them to:
- Access a wide range of good quality fruit, vegetables, bakery and dairy
- Save money and create nutritious meals for their clients
- Educate about cooking and nutrition
- Lift people out of food poverty
- Create a community around sharing, cooking and eating
Thanks to your donations we can deliver over £1 million worth of food a year!
Watch the video below to see us in action.
Video produced by Evans Woolfe Media, wth financial support from Oxfam.
OFB would like to offer many thanks to them both for their generosity and support over the years.